EPSRC Centre to host LAMDAMAP 2015 conference
The 11th International Conference and Exhibition on Laser Metrology, Coordinate Measuring Machine and Machine Tool Performance (LAMDAMAP) will take place from 17 to 18 March 2015.
The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Advanced Metrology is delighted to have been chosen to host next year’s Laser Metrology, Coordinate Measuring Machine and Machine Tool Performance (LAMDAMAP) conference and exhibition organised by euspen.
The conference is regarded as one of Europe’s key conferences in the fields of laser metrology and machine performance where cutting-edge research and new technological developments are presented to both academic and industry.
The conference will take place on Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 March 2015 and will include a poster session, exhibition and networking opportunities. The key topics are:
- Novel Manufacturing Technologies & Machine Tools
- New Developments in Measurement Techniques
- Performance Evaluation for Machine Tools & CMMs
- New Developments in Process
- Roughness & Machine Tool Standards
- Fabrication & Metrology for Micro Components & Nano Features
- Additive Manufacturing and Associated Metrology
- Metrology for Roll-to-Roll Manufacturing
Prof Liam Blunt, researcher leader at the EPSRC Centre said: “We are very proud to be hosting LAMDAMAP 2015 next year. The conference will be a fantastic opportunity for us to present our world-leading metrology and research on the Nanomend.
The call for extracts is now open. Anyone interested in presenting their research has until Monday 13 October to submit a short extract (approx 100 words). Find out more